First of all, it is difficult to have a 5-year multiple entry business visa in Saudi Arabia. However, If you are a business man and you would like to visit Saudi Arabia more often, your travel to Saudi Arabia will surely be made easier.
Below are the fundamental procedures (take note that processes might change as of this writing). And if you will not follow the instructions properly, you will face difficulties. Also, it is not easy to acquire a visa in Saudi Arabia and if you have one, then you are blessed.
Procedure to apply for 5 Year Multiple Entry Business Visa for Saudi Arabia
1. Your sponsor in Saudi Arabia will be the one to apply for your 5-year multiple entry business visas of Saudi Arabia. Your sponsor knows it very well.
2. The 5-year multiple entry business visas of Saudi Arabia should be confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce of the city where the registered office of your sponsor is located.
3. The 5-year multiple entry business visa number should not start in 7, but should start in 2 or 4. It all depends on the industry that your sponsor belongs.
4. The 5-year multiple business visas are issued for about 180 days but the stay at one time should not be more than 180 days upon the arrival in Saudi Arabia. But the person could go back to Saudi Arabia even the next day of the departure. This terms should be written on the letter of invitation of the sponsor.
5. The Letter of Invitation should be addressed to Consulate or the Embassy. Your reasons for staying in Saudi Arabia should be stated in the letter of invitation. It must be confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
6. There are no problems in processing a 5-year multiple entry business visas but there are some complications in some countries such as US. It is better to hire an agent or your sponsor may assign an agent for you.
7. Your application form should be filled and submitted online through the Enjaz system. Filling an application on Enjaz is a bit tricky so it is better if you will hire an agent to do it for you. Your agent will take care all of this and soon in Saudi Arabia.