Progress and technological advancement, irrespective of how advanced they are, wouldn’t prevent you from getting weary of the loud city sounds, the stress and the sea of people. Eventually, the desire to be in a place to commune with nature kicks in.
Our planet has been permanently transformed due to urban development but not everything has been lost. There remains to be a lot of wonderful mountains, clear lakes and majestic oceans with awesome islands. Planet Earth is not devoid of natural sceneries that will take your breath away; they are just hiding in some corner waiting to be discovered.
Given how limited our time is on this planet not to mention our means to travel, we narrowed down our selection on the best destinations and ended up with 42 cool destinations.
Yes! We have rounded up a list with 42 places in it but as beauty is subjective, you might as well end up with a different list of all the destinations you want to visit before you say adieu to this planet.
1. Go BASE jumping off Kjerag in Norway.
2. Climb Leukerbad Via Ferrata in Switzerland.
5. Swim in Mexico’s Yucatán cenotes.
11. Hike the 2,180 mile Appalachian Trail.
I mean if you have like a year off or something.
17. Walk the Arenal Skywalk in Costa Rica.
18. Dive the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia.
21. Swim with sharks in the the Maldives.
23. Hike the Half Dome in Yosemite.
33. Walk the Kakum canopy in Ghana.
37. Swim in the Erawan Waterfalls in Thailand.
The water runoff from the limestone cliffs will make it look like you’re swimming in a episode of LOST.