An exit re-entry or final exit visa is an important requirement if you want to go back to your country of origin and if you are an Iqama holder in Saudi Arabia. There are two types of visa available: the single exit re-entry visa and the multiple exit re-entry visa.
The single exit re-entry will allow you to travel in and out of Saudi Arabia once. If you already made the visit, this visa expires too. The multiple exit re-entry visa will allow the holder to go in and out of Saudi Arabia as many times until the visa expires. If you want to apply for multiple exit re-entry visa for you or any of your dependents, you can follow this step-by-step procedure.
1.The multiple exit re-entry visa can be applied by the Kafeel only. You are the Kafeel of your dependents, while your employer becomes your Kafeel in turn. The first step you need to ensure is to ask permission from your Kafeel to allow you to apply for a multiple exit re-entry visa. Usually, employers do not allow their employees to have multiple exit re-entry visa since there is no need for their permission to travel out from Saudi Arabia. However, if your employer allows you to have multiple exit re-entry visa, then you can start your application process.
2. Take note that the multiple exit re-entry visa has a maximum period of 6 months and that you need to travel within 3 months from the issuance of the visa. Also, it is important that your Iqama and passport is valid for the period you are applying for your multiple exit re-entry visa. You will need the sign and stamp of your company’s government relation officer. The officer, at some companies, needs to go to Jawazat or the passport for the visa application. You cannot apply for the multiple exit re-entry visa alone, but now everything can be done online, as long as you have fulfilled the company requisites.
3. In the application for multiple exit re-entry visa for your dependents, you no longer need the stamp for the Multiple Exit Re-entry Visa Form from your Kafeel. You will become the Kafeel of your company, and you have the freedom and right to do and apply for it for your dependents. All you need to do is to fill the form, sign it and proceed to the Jawazat office. Remember that the visa has a maximum period of 6 months and that the holder should travel within the first 3 months from the issuance of the multiple exit re-entry visa. If you are in Jeddah, there is a different office located in Rehab near the Dallah Tower that caters to the dependents of expatriates. Be prepared to give the reason as to why you are applying for a multiple exit re-entry visa for your family since the officer will usually ask for this. Normally, they accept reasons such as education and medical stuffs. If you will use the education or medical reason, you need to prepare proofs such as medical or educational certificate as they may ask for it.
Pay the fee needed for the multiple exit re-entry visa. The fee for the multiple visa is SR 500, while for the single exit re-entry visa is SR 200 per applicant. Deposit Fee for Exit ReEntry Visa + Payment of Fee for Multiple Exit ReEntry Visa. If you have submitted all documents and requirements to the authorities and they accept, the multiple exit re-entry visa will be issued and you can now enjoy your multiple trips to Saudi Arabia.
4. Women, Saudi or foreign, who are married to Saudi men, may need to have a document that is signed by their husbands or legal guardian (male) that allows them to leave the Kingdom – if they are unaccompanied by a male guardian – even if they already have multiple entry visa.
ADDITIONAL TIPS ON MULTIPLE EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA
- It is best to apply for a multiple exit re-entry visa if you are a constant traveler to UAE, Bahrain, or any other countries. In this case, you won’t need to pay SR 200 every time you need to travel for the single exit re-entry visa. If your employer won’t allow you to process it, you may do it for your dependents.
- The reason behind why employers don’t allow their employees to process a multiple exit re-entry visa is because of the expensive fee. In this case, offer that you will pay the differential cost of SR 300 from your own pocket and your employer will allow for it to be processed.
- This visa is usually free at the end of your initial contract (single entry); however, if you apply for multiple visa before your contract ends, you will usually shoulder the fees.