1.When you want to go shower but your sibling wants to go first.
2. When you have to argue who will sit in the passenger’s seat.
3. When he purposely took your seatbelt hole.
4. When you are forced to share your food.
Wit Studio / Via Twitter: @Zuccros
5. When you did something bad and the blame is on your siblings.
6. When your mum can’t mention your name properly every time she calls you.
7. When you are fighting on what to watch.
8. And when you take the remote with you so they can’t change the channel.
9. When you unintentionally hit them and they suddenly cry so loud.
10. When your mum gave you something without your siblings knowing.
11. When you are being noisy.
12. When you give them a present.
13. When you are asking something from your parents.
14. When you have to tell your sibling your secret.
15. When all you can do is mock their voice.
16. When your siblings are making fun of you.
NBC / Via Twitter: @funnyorfact
17. When someone says your sibling is good looking.
18. When you are having fun listening as your parents are roasting your siblings.
Paramount TV / Via Twitter: @SangomaNunu
19. When you like to try something that can hurt them: “Hey, let me try that on you – I won’t do it properly.”
20. When they occupied your favourite spot.
Warner Bros / Via Twitter: @Grace88523548
21. When they left you with nothing to eat.
22. When you need someone to lean on.