This article is for those expatriates who left Saudi Arabia, with an unpaid amount of debt and the amount is still payable to the bank. The question is, can you still enter the Kingdom without jeopardizing your status? Is it possible that you can I come back to Saudi Arabia on a new visa if you have an unpaid loan/credit card debt? Well, below are the certain steps that you can follow.
- If you had an unpaid loan/debt and you left for final exit, and you want to come back with your new visa, the first thing you have to do is to check if the bank has filed a complaint against you.
- If the bank has filed a complaint against you, you are in big trouble for you will be detained in the immigration office. You will be required to pay the amount of your loan/debt plus the interest. After that, they will deport you back to your country. You committed fraud against the bank for not letting them know that you will leave Saudi Arabia without paying them. They will never let you enter the country for there is now a place for fraudulent people in Saudi Arabia.
- If the bank has not filed a complaint against you, then you have nothing to worry about. The Immigration Officer will let you enter Saudi Arabia and the wisest thing for you to do is to pay your existing loan as early as possible.
- If you have an unpaid loan/debt to other countries including the GCC countries and they had filed a complaint against you, you have nothing to worry about entering Saudi Arabia unless the amount of your loan is high. You can take a risk of entering Saudi Arabia if the amount of your loan is not more than SR 20 000.
- So, how will you know if the bank has filed a complaint against you? Sad to say, there is no way for you to know if the bank has a complaint about you. If your loan is up to SR 10 000, the bank may not register a complaint against you. If your debt is about SR 20 000, there is a 50/50 chance that they will file a complaint. If your unpaid debt is more than SR 20 000, there is a big chance that they filed a complaint against you.
Now If you have a police complaint, the Saudi Embassy in your home country can continue to process your visa. The MOI will let you enter Saudi Arabia for them to have an opportunity to collect the money from you.