1. Tie a basket on your child’s bike.
2. Baskets are also great for planning summer activities.
3. Make a hideout using a hula hoop and a bed sheet.
4. Turn pool noodles into an obstacle course.
5. Turn your pool noodle into a sprinkler.
6. You can make an ice cream bar using a shaker’s jar.
7. Make a big tic-tac-toe game using a shower curtain, tape, and a Frisbee.
8. Make a chore basket for your kids.
9. Kids will enjoy freeing the frozen dollar-store toys and trinkets.
10. Use your stackable bin as a doll swing.
11. Make a large bull’s eye target game using sponges and chalk.
12. Use sponges to keep your kids cool while playing.
13. See how many water balloons your kids can catch using a bike helmet with an attached colander.
14. Make a super-bubble station with the use of a hula hoop and dish soap.
15. Make a kid-friendly croquet game using a hula hoop.
16. Make a play garden in your backyard and hide some items and let your kids dig them.
17. Make a birdbath using a tray and a bowl.
18. Turn your backyard into a carnival with some DIY stuff.
19. Make your own Olympics using creative items.
20. Allow your kids to enjoy the summer by making a table lantern.
21. Make a summer treat using an ice-pop mold.
22. Level up your archery using suction cups dipped in paint.
23. Prepare busy bags with items for your kids.
24. Make an art box full of art supplies.
25. Make a color mixing station or mold flowers out of dirt using a vegetable tray.
The same tray can also be used to mold flowers out of dirt or sand.
26. A shoe organizer full of things will entertain your kids.
27. Make a chalk and magnetic activity board using a baking sheet painted with a chalkboard paint.