How to Transfer Sponsorship from Dependent to a Company or Employer?

In case you are in Saudi Arabia as a dependent and you are interested in transferring your sponsorship to the employer, then you have definitely landed at the rights spot.

Most people find it difficult going through the procedure of searching for a job, doing transfer of sponsorship and even accessing the issuance of Iqama but today we are going to share with you how to go about all this essential procedures.

Maybe this is the only upper hand that Saudi dependents or holders of Iqama have since they can search for job and transfer their sponsorship.

read more


How to Apply for the Iqama of Your Child?

There are detailed processes, sometimes rigorous, in order to apply for the Iqama of your newly born child. However, it becomes easy when you already have the information about it, on how to do it. One of the distinct part of the processes is getting the appointment from the Jawazat. Primarily because they will not accept your application if you do not have an appointment. So, here are the procedures that you need to follow in order to book an appointment with Jawazat, for the issuance of the iqama of your newly born baby.

read more


How to Apply for Family Iqama or Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

Family Iqama or Permanent Family Visa for your Dependents: For you to bring your family and let them live in Saudi, you need to apply for a permanent family visa. After you have this, you have to send it to your family back home. Once they received, it will be processed in the agency and such visa will be stamped on their passports. When they arrive in KSA, you have to apply for an Iqama of family.

Procedure to apply for First Iqama of Dependents in Saudi Arabia

The procedure to Apply for first Iqama of dependents is different from regular annual Iqama renewal (for Muqeem, 5 years).

read more